Thorough kitchen clean in London and UK performed by your standards … with every appliance and surface included.
How it works?
The kitchen cleaning service aims to match your needs perfectly. It’s hourly-based so you can specify for how much time you want to book the cleaners. Also, you can come up with priority areas checklist. It usually takes a single cleaner about 3 hours to clean a small kitchen so this is our minimum call-out time for the service. For bigger kitchens, we usually send a couple of cleaners for the same time or more if needed. Our kitchen one-off deep cleaning is the perfect way to deal with the mess after a celebration at home or to ease your spring cleaning a bit.
What is covered as part of the kitchen deep cleaning service
- before and after cleaning of greasy gas oven burners*The oven cleaning procedure performed as part of the service does not include disassembly and dip tank. If you wish to have your oven deep-cleaned professionally by a specialised technician, please contact us.
- cleaning cabinets, counters, cupboards and drawers;
- tile and grout cleaning
- cleaning of all existing white goods (fridge/freezer, oven*, washing machine, microwave, etc.);
- sinks, splashback, taps, and all work surfaces;
- removing cobwebs, wiping doors, frames, and light switches;
- wiping the windows from the inside and outside (if reachable);
- the floor is either vacuumed or mopped as per its surface;